Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 January 2015

Earl Upham I am sorry when this kind of thing happens. I am more sorry when more Pit Bulls aren't killed or severely injured by people defending their animals and themselves. A stick will not do it. A baseball bat is a bit big but a billy club with wrist strap would be helpful but a good locking blade knife with spring assist would be better.

VICTIM ADVOCACY "DANGEROUS DOGS" STYLE?

An elderly Mitchell man was taken by ambulance to a local hospital after being severely bitten by dogs yesterday afternoon.
M.KOTATV.COM
Like · 
  • 4 people like this.
  • Cam Bellamy pulled this quote out of the comments: " Before you all assume I know these dog's personally and they were Always wonderful around my daughter's, their friend's and myself. His Pit Bull's were Never trained to be mean. He's always been very nice and loving to all of them. Have you ever thought that these dog's could of been provoked?" 
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Sarah May Dang...idiot! An old man wouldn't provoke a dog...smh.
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Mikky Treichel Sarah May would you ban her/him? It's amazing the stupidity of these pro Pit bull defenders.
    2 hrs · Like
  • Sarah May Ban who?
    2 hrs · Like
  • Lorena McGovern Mikky, Cam was quoting a nutter.
    1 hr · Like
  • Sarah May I was very confused, thanks Lorena for clarifying....
    1 hr · Like · 2
  • Earl Upham I am sorry when this kind of thing happens. I am more sorry when more Pit Bulls aren't killed or severely injured by people defending their animals and themselves. A stick will not do it. A baseball bat is a bit big but a billy club with wrist strap would be helpful but a good locking blade knife with spring assist would be better.
    1 hr · Like · 1
  • Sarah May Not having to fend for your life would be ideal. BSL will help, but do what you can to protect yourself & your family.
    1 hr · Like · 2
  • Mikky Treichel Sarah May It's up to you.
    1 hr · Like
  • Mikky Treichel Lorena McGovern Sorry, didn't catch that, my bad.
    1 hr · Like · 2
  • Sarah May Not an admin. I've blocked so many people, I wasn't Sure what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment