Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 February 2015

Christi Himes I hope those adults were people who claimed pits are loving and only attack through being provoked and argued with people in defense of their dog. (absolutely no compassion for the victims just hate,hate,hate!)


OMG. I DON'T THINK I COULD MAKE THIS UP... REALLY.
COSTA MESA (CBSLA.com) — A Costa Mesa couple was attacked by their own pit bull Friday evening, authorities said.
The couple was driving their pit bull through a shopping center in Costa Mesa on their way to Huntington Beach when the dog turned on them.
Authorities said the couple both sustained serious injuries. Witnesses said both were bitten repeatedly in the arms....
See More
Authorities said the couple both sustained serious injuries.
LOSANGELES.CBSLOCAL.COM
Like · 
  • 9 people like this.
  • Tamara Timmermann sometimes i wish I had pit advocates on my friends list just so I could tag them in posts like this one smh
    7 hrs · Like · 2
  • Kiersten Baker Oh but I'm sure someone will use the excuse maybe the vehicle startled it. Makes me sick, there will always be an excuse from the crazies for these dogs behavior. Can't possible be that things fault. Smh
    7 hrs · Like · 5
  • Joanna McGinn What would have happened if he hadn't been able to pull into a parking lot? The car probably would have plowed into some other innocent victims car to ,cause damages, injure or kill them... These bloody dogs are far more of a danger than anyone can realize...
    7 hrs · Like · 2
  • Christi Himes I hope those adults were people who claimed pits are loving and only attack through being provoked and argued with people in defense of their dog.
    7 hrs · Like · 3
  • Helga Joubert Most loyal dogs ever.
    7 hrs · Like · 4
  • Fataah Ewe' Probably went off when it saw a dog walking down the street.
    7 hrs · Like · 1
  • Joanna McGinn and it wasn't being walked.... so it got pissed and took it out.... or maybe the genetics just clicked in.... who knows.... I 'm just glad they were able to pull into a parking lot and not slam into some other innocent victims (but that will probably happen in the not to distant future if these states insist on prohibiting BSL.... thanks to Best Friends, AFF, NCRC.
    7 hrs · Like · 2
  • Liza Mae Y'all are just Haterz. Look at that sweet pibble. He looks scared and confused. He does not look at all aggressive! Obviously, something set this poor defenseless poochiepoo off. They should NEVER have been playing that Taylor Swift CD! Get educated, people!
    6 hrs · Like · 4
  • Liza Mae I meant "sheeple." Yeah.
    6 hrs · Like · 2
  • 5 hrs · Like · 1
  • Liza Mae Okay, I got the real in the comments section. A "Harry Molt" says this:

    "I know these people. We are neighbors. They are always fighting and carrying on and all that poor abused dog does is cower. I heard from the daughter of a friend of the son of
     another neighbor that his step daughter-in-law was walking down the street and saw the whole thing go down! The man and woman were fighting and biting each other, and the pit bull is a hero for taking the wheel, pulling over, and calling 911! The pit DID NOT attack anyone! He was only trying to lick their wounds! They are framing the dog!!!! They are taking advantage of the bad wrap that all you people gave AMERICAS DOG!!!!!!! All y'all saying the dog did this are BRAINWASHED! Were you there? I didn't think so! The truth will come out AND I WILL RUB IT IN YOUR FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!"

    And there you have it. Sheeple.
    4 hrs · Edited · Like · 5
  • Gwendolyn Hanan Liza Mae, BWAHAHAHAHAH That is friken' hilarious!! Good one!!

    I would be willing to bet the whole thing was because the pit wanted to stop at starbucks, and they said no..............
    4 hrs · Like · 2
  • Joanna McGinn That would be SOOOOOOO Orange County.... glad I moved...
    4 hrs · Like
  • Liza Mae "I want a Puppuccino, and I want it NOW!"
    4 hrs · Like · 1
  • Donald Davidson now that is what I call a "nanny dog"
    4 hrs · Like
  • Liza Mae Yeah, I know I would start biting people if they refused me a Carmel Macchiato Venti, 1 extra shot with a pump of Carmel. Who wouldn't?
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Dan Saeger Is this the same place, or the same family that tried talking the "service" pit bull to see Santa?

No comments:

Post a Comment