Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 February 2015

VICTIMS ADVOCATES OR OUTRIGHT STALKERS? MY FATHER FEATURED IN THIS MEME PASSED AWAY 5 YEARS AGO

My stalkers have set up a facebook page impersonating me (Terry Dolt) and after posting some of my community pages that oppose their views and asking their followers to block them and now they've taken to stealing my pictures of my timeline and adding a "meme" to them and then posting them with a sarcastic comment related to me, however this particular picture features my father, my father passed away from asbestosis 5 years ago, and you'll see the response his grandson gets when he objects (below).

FACEBOOK you really need to get rid of all the hate pages, bullys and fakes?

Or do we the people have to bring a class action against you all?

Terry Dolt added a new photo.
16 hrs · 

No comments:

Post a Comment