Total Pageviews

Friday 13 February 2015

Sarah Renee Gouge-Banner- If I hear the words pittie or furbaby one more time I'm going to smack someone...does this annoy others as well? It's only okay if a toddler says it as it sounds like baby talk, esp. Pitties.


If I hear the words pittie or furbaby one more time I'm going to smack someone...does this annoy others as well? It's only okay if a toddler says it as it sounds like baby talk, esp. Pitties.
Like · 
  • 28 people like this.
  • Sarah Renee Gouge-Banner That too...okay, three words! Thanks for that.
  • Karin Johnson- Samuelson Lol!! Yep! Bugs the crap out of me
  • Christi Himes It's annoying to constantly see pictures of them in my feed, especially with children. Someone posted a video of their pit hanging onto a rope tied to a tree in the air and praising it. Makes me sick. Idc what they want to call them, I see them as disasters in the making.
  • Sarah Renee Gouge-Banner I'm an animal lover...I just hate to hear this stuff.
  • Joanna McGinn it's a way of demeaning the mauler and the childish people who own them
  • Sarah Renee Gouge-Banner No, I see it as talking to these monsters as if they are actual people because you know that the owners equate their pits with human life. No, I take that back, they see their pits as more human than we are.
  • Helga Joubert Killers and cutesy names don't mix.
  • Helga Joubert "Teddy Bear Bundy"
    See what I mean? 
    This may be a fun activity, actually...
  • Sarah Renee Gouge-Banner Exactly, it would be like nick naming Dahmer "cuddles", haha.
  • Bonny Thomas Lee Well, Sarah, as much as I agree with you I guess it beats St. Francis Terriers or New Yorkies..did San Francisco and NYC actually really try those short lived renaming..I'm hoping it was just made up!
  • Stephanie Michelle Garnet Oh yeah it annoys me alright!! I think it is pitiful!! UGH! Poor pitties MY ASS!!!!
  • Jenny Pollman I despise those names too. It's a way for them to make their stupid land sharks sounds less like a child mauler. Disgusting. Pibbles is the one word that makes me gag... Right along with fur mommies. Puke!! 
  • Lisa Trujillo Grr..it annoys me also
  • Lisa Trujillo Fur mommies should be covered in fur, like their fur baby
  • Jenny Pollman O and wiggle butts. Dear God.. I hate that one too. 
  • Dusty Brown Pittie goes right along with the childish mentality that considers a bloodsport breed a nice family pet. What else would such a juvenile and naive imbecile call a killer?
  • Raechel Celeste Smith Wiggle butts hhhhahahaha
  • Melody Campbell Pletzer I hate all those cuddly sounding names for the mutant land sharks, but I do often refer to pitbull/bully breed owners/advocates/supporters as pitters for short.
  • Thomas McCartney All of these attempts to soften the image of a pit bull type dog is just PR and an advertising gimmick, put them in a tutu, pretty bows in their collar, Hey lipstick on a pit bull still makes it a land shark, the image is meaningless, at the end of the day it is what it does, Kill, Maul, Maim, Disfigure, Dismember, cause Life Flights or trips to the Intensive Care Unit.Nothing the Pit Nutter do can or will change that truth.
  • Melody Campbell Pletzer And to friends, like Thomas, you may consider my use of the term pitter, as my contraction of pit nutter.
  • Jenny Pollman There's no way to soften the image of those ugly mugs. No matter what you dress them up in.. They're still ugly and still deadly.
  • Melody Campbell Pletzer What is it about pits that makes the owners act like crack addicts over their pits? Sometimes, I think pit poop must work like crack. They'd say anything, do anything, to defend those killers. No other group of dogs has such foul supporters, and they certainly don't attack the victims. I remember in the '70's about the bad press Dobermans were receiving. Their owners didn't blame the victims. They took responsibility and made changes in the desired characteristics/temperment in their breeding programs to make the dogs more stable.
  • Raechel Celeste Smith I think they act cult-like with defending the breed because they feel *special* that their pet hasn't mauled them, yet. They interpret their "lion taming" as successful and beautiful and unique and worthy of praise and recognition, thus they parade their "non violent" creature around.
  • Melody Campbell Pletzer Since this is a thread about their names, I'll explain why I write pitbull, instead of pit bull. A couple years ago, the family of Makayla Woodard had a memorial FB page for her. The pitters attacked her and her grieving family on her memorial page in every way they could conceive. And one of the things I noticed they ranted and cursed them for, was spelling it as pitbull, as one word. So, as support for Makayla, her family, and all victims, I spell it as pitbull also. Why should we concern ourselves about the correctness they want for pitbulls? Have they ever worried, if mutilating and killing were correct? Why should we concern ourselves about offending them, when the most offensive things are them and their pits attacking victims physically and verbally.
  • William Johnson Raechel Celeste Smith, definitely cult like behavior. Someone asked on a different thread who the cult leader was. There are is a hierarchy in the propaganda machine. But most pitters as Melody calls them don't even know their names. They just worship cheap aggressive dogs.
  • Patricia Forbell I am one of the few, that think my dog is a baby, or a kid. I find those names on a dog disgusting!

No comments:

Post a Comment