Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 February 2015

Harve Morgan The best thing I think is everyone block her on all her pages. Of course she will set up more, but rather than respond, block her


Mary Bishop Olson has several pages on FB. She has an Entertainer, Pet, whatever you can do on FB, she has a page for it. We need to report her for multiple accounts under her name.
Like · 
  • 5 people like this.
  • Velvet Dewayne Rouse Sounds good to me. Let me know her pages. I just reported that one she's on
    1 hr · Like · 3
  • Harve Morgan The best thing I think is everyone block her on all her pages. Of course she will set up more, but rather than respond, block her.
    57 mins · Like · 4
  • Sarrah Jines I have reported her a few times...fb doesnt even respond to my reports any longer..yet I say one thing of que and I get a 30 day ban every time.
    44 mins · Like · 1
  • Jane Shryock I thought FB used to have a rule against making multiple accounts. I tried to report the pages but that option didn't come up. I started blocking them instead.
  • Jane Shryock Sarrah, sounds like FB is now run by pit nutters. Sad.
    43 mins · Like · 2
  • Sarrah Jines That is what I thought..Anything of mine gets reported..My husband got bit by a black widow and it was reported for graphic violence and removed..They have also reported pics of me saying it contained nudity and they were removed..and I was fully dressed.
    42 mins · Like · 1
  • Jane Shryock You must have a pit nutter FB admin trolling your page. Are your posts public?
    40 mins · Like · 1
  • Sarrah Jines Some of them were public ..but not purposly ..this was a pic removed for nudity..a pic of my tat that is a memorial for my deceased daughter.
  • Sarrah Jines But they get away with multiple accounts..making several memes of my family and I ..and several others..Its bullshit
  • Jane Shryock That is disgusting. It's a shame FB can't hire non biased, professional workers to be admins and keep the peace, as they are supposed to do. Beautiful tattoo, by the way; I am so sorry for your loss. I could not imagine going on with life without my daughter.
    33 mins · Like · 2
  • Jane Shryock The fact that the pit nutters would stoop so low as to attack the families and loved ones of the people they dislike (people with an ounce of common sense and the balls to let it be known) really goes to show what kind of people we are dealing with.
    30 mins · Like · 3
  • Thomas McCartney You can have as many pages as you want, just one acct. with a timeline.
  • Liza Mae That is how she is getting around being blocked by creating like pages instead of profiles. Although she does have multiple profiles as well as pages. She acts all innocent about it but why does she need to have so many pages and profiles? Because she gets all butt hurt when people block her and can't stand that she can't troll them anymore. Hi, MBO! What are you now? A pet?
    1 min · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment