Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 February 2015

Lisa Moyer--Here is another attempt to bully me.............Clearly not only do the aggressive behaviors and boundary issues reflect the breed but it is obvious the owners as well. It will be left up this time so the authorities and Admin can investigate. (you do far worse Lisa you hypocrit)

for now resolved
Jordan
Jordan (GoFundMe Customer Happiness)
Feb 17, 9:36 AM
Hello Lisa,
My sincere apologies for the rude comments! I just blocked Billy Rogers from commenting on your campaign again, and removed his recent comment.
Please let me know if you need anyone else blocked in the future, and I'll do that right away.
I can also disable the Facebook comment section on your campaign entirely if you'd prefer.
We're here to help if you need anything else.
Thank you,
Jordan
We're here to help! I'll try my best to respond within 5 minutes during normal business hours.
-----------------------------------------
Customer Happiness, GoFundMe
Like · 
Here is another attempt to bully me.............Clearly not only do the aggressive behaviors and boundary issues reflect the breed but it is obvious the owners as well. It will be left up this time so the authorities and Admin can investigate.
Dear Lisa,
Billy Rogers has posted a comment to your fund:
Two years with no vetting...and you say we're irresponsible. Now your begging on the internet from people to pay for your irresponsibility. Your internet bill would vet one of them..... Your priorities are not right woman
I am reaching out to anyone willing to help. I am on Disability with limited income. My little dogs have not been to vet in over two years. Being a vet tech many years...
GOFUNDME.COM
Like · 

No comments:

Post a Comment