Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 February 2015

Jeff Borchardt 11 hrs Woah! There's a new blogger in town! "Now I know why Miss Piggy loves to blog so very much. It’s fun to launch daily personal attacks on people that disagree with her (JEFF BORCHARDT name calling and bullying again or STILL)


Woah! There's a new blogger in town!
"Now I know why Miss Piggy loves to blog so very much. It’s fun to launch daily personal attacks on people that disagree with her. Anything but blog about something with any real value to it and didn’t mock children’s deaths like those children never even mattered in the first place. No they didn’t matter at all to anyone, Miss Piggy. Those children and all the others only meant the entire world to their parents and families and now those parents and families would probably rather die and be with the loved one they lost then stay on this earth and feel that overwhelming, relentless pain they feel everyday. The kind of pain that only people like you should have to feel and the others like you who like to twist that knife even more and use children’s heads as dartboards and balls. Such wonderful role models. I’m sure many many people look up to you people. I have yet to meet any but I know they’re out there. That’s why you all have to stick together so tight. You would be, pardon my french, FU*KED on your own."
Kimmie makes blogging seem like it's almost the best thing aside from her dozens of sprinkled cupcakes and pounds of beef jerkey but I'm just not feeling it. I'll admit I enjoyed teasing Miss Piggy...
BLOGGINGWITHCUPCAKESANDSPRINKLES.WORDPRESS.COM
Like · 
  • 8 people like this.
  • Carol Miller Excellent!!!
    9 hrs · Like · 1
  • Tom Shorette Agreed. Lulz at the demented nutters.
    9 hrs · Like
  • Fataah Ewe' Seems as if narcissism fits the behavior we keep seeing in pit folks. Nothing, for them, tops the triumph of walking down the street with a pit. There is the smugness of the most dangerous dog around, (tho "sweet" to them), the holier than thou one upmanship of "rescuing" a pit, and the "secret" cultish aspect of denying what is happening to victims.
    7 hrs · Like
  • Joanna McGinn Fataah: everyone thought I was 'nutz' when I would say this back when I first started tracking these PB attacks back in 2004.... guess my degrees and certs for working with sociopathic kids didn't mean much. I've seen it 'up close and personal' so I KNOW the personality profiles of these dedicated nutters. The Type A are what you said and the Type B are the uneducated, unthinking.... the 'all dogs are the same' empty brained....

No comments:

Post a Comment